Thursday

Mirror Mirror On The Wall...

...Who is the fairest of them all? COS that's who! When I saw this in their shop the other day, I almost ran to the till in case anyone tried to grab it from me. Quite Marni-esque I think, and ideal for checking my lippy throughout the day too. What more could a girl ask for?!

Photobucket

Even my cat Iggy likes it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm wearing:
American Apparel Hoodie and Dress, COS Necklace, Topshop Black Treggings and Givenchy Jelly Sandals

4 comments:

nv said...

love the necklace, its so cute!

The Observist said...

Love the outfit, just have a prety dumb question...
How come you can't see a reflection in that amazing neclack in the outfit shot? It's like theres nothing there... lol!
Sorry, sound like an idiot but...

Magpie said...

No it's not silly at all! I guess it must have just caught the ceiling or wall which are painted grey, so it looks like there isn't a reflection....otherwise I'm some sort of vampire or my room is like the Bermuda triangle!! ;-) x

Untitled said...

lovin the flair...

the hoodie is uber cute too!!


*snaps*