Monday

Lovely Luella

Luella's Autumn/Winter '08 collection will be available at Urban Outfitters stores and online, in the next few weeks, and I will certainly be joining the queues to take a look. Even though I only work a few minutes from the Luella store on Brook Street, I'm not really a fan of visiting designer shops in general. I always feel like I have to wear my best outfit or be on my best behaviour. But at Urban Outfitters I can try on as many things as I like, for as long as I like, and if I don't want to buy anything, I won't be made to feel guilty...hooray!
Photobucket

6 comments:

nv said...

im drooling over that black and blue plaid jacket <3

discotheque confusion said...

how funny, I was just thinking about this collection and wondering when we'd be seeing it.

and i feel exactly the same about designer boutiques, I can never feel completely relaxed.

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey! I've linked you. Nicely laid out site btw. xx

Magpie said...

teh topshop plaid jacket in my post below is very similar to the Luella one so if my bank balance is low then I might opt for the TS one!

Thanks for the link Rowena! i'll add you to my list now! x

emsie said...

i can't really get enough of luella - looking forward to trying some stuff on hopefully!

Marian said...

i adore Luella's a/w 08/09 collection! It is so fun but very wearable.
x
marian