Wednesday

Getting Shirty

I'm sorry it's been ages since my last post, I've been working on my online portfolio for the past few weeks and it has taken over my life! It's nearly done though, so I should be able to get some much needed blogging in I hope!

Below is a pic taken by The Style Scout on South Molten Street the other day. She gave me her card so I checked it out, and although I look a bit miserable, I'm loving the quality of the picture...so sharp and clear. Wish my pics could be like this!

Photobucket
Shirt: vintage, Shoes: Topshop, Hat: Miss Selfridge, Bag: Luella, Ring: Topshop, Belt: Urban Outfitters

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, you look amazing.

Magpie said...

Thanks Jen! glad you like it ;-) x

Jaclyn Johnson said...

omg! You look awesome.

emsie said...

i actually saw this picture on style scout and saved it into my inspiration files.

my head didn't manage to make the connection though!

WendyB said...

You look so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the stripes! xx

Magpie said...

thanks guys! I'll wear this outfit more often! well... if we ever get a summer!!;-) x

Ali said...

just discovered your blog through Gala's, I love your online portfolio! was it a nightmare to put together?
I also really loved looking at your 'Give life after death' project. you got some skills!

Magpie said...

thanks ali! thats very kind of you to say:) my portfolio took a few weeks to put together so it wasn't too bad...I just didn't have a life during that time! xx