Sunday

COS I Like It

When COS first opened, I was excited about the prospect of quality affordable clothing with a unique edge, and although I wasn't disappointed I think they played it a bit safe at the beginning. However, on a bit of a whim I went into their store on Regent Street (the only one unfortunately) and found a noticeable difference from my first visit. The shapes were still quite simple but there was a lot more emphasis on unusual detailing and the colour palette was a lot brighter - with emerald green, canary yellow and peachy pink providing a contrast with their usual grey tones. While I was there I bought a beautiful yellow top in a sheer fabric, which would be great on it's own or layered over another colour. Together with the high-waisted black jeans, it was a great little shopping trip and one that totally changed my opinion about the brand.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I really, really want those jeans! I always just missed out on Cos whenever I go up to London, but I defo have to go next time.

Me said...

I was really surprised with the cut and fit and the detailing of the zips on the ankles and up the side is really cool too! A visit is definatley worthwhile!

Stephanie said...

Great purchases! Those pants are fantastic and I love your Chloe shoes.

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic look-- those shoes are amazing looking in their graphic simplicity.

Darling Deer said...

love your outfit,and you have the coolist hair cut ever!xx

THE DIVINITUS said...

but, i wish COS was in US...