Monday

Gladiators Galore

At the moment, you can't walk down a street without seeing someone wearing a pair of 'gladiators'. They are the perfect summer sandal in my opinion, and look best with flirty floral dresses or skin tight jeans. Here are a few of my favourites to make things a little easier for you.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Links
1. Azzedine Alaia Gladiator sandal - £570
2. Alexander McQueen Metallic gladiator sandal - £280
3. ASOS Leather Studded Gladiator Sandals - £28
4. Tatoosh Roma Gladiator Sandal - £99
5. Topshop Plaited Gladiator - £35
6. ASOS Leather Knee Length Gladiator Sandals - £55
7. Topshop High Leg Sandal - £50
8. ASOS Leather Studded Flat Sandals - £35
9. ASOS Leather Zip Front Stud Sandal - £30
10. ASOS Leather Studded Gladiator Sandals - £28
11. D&G Dolce&Gabbana Brown leather platform sandals - £270
12. Nine West Wedge Sandal - $89

5 comments:

Jaclyn Johnson said...

Great post, love them all :).... love your blog! link exchange?

Magpie said...

thanks! I'll add your link tonight!x

Anonymous said...

I love gladiators for this summer!! Im not really into those high ones though. I just bought a cute shorter pair at this amazing website called ShopGoldyn..I highly recommend it!

my own voice said...

balenciaga's famous ones didnt make the cut?

Magpie said...

I had to stop at some point, the list was getting too long!;-) x