Tuesday

Shady Goings On

Why is it that I can never find a pair of sunglasses that suit me?! I see pair after pair of amazing styles and colours, but not once have I ever liked them on me. The reason, I think, is that I have an unusually small head - a pin head you might say - and most glasses sit way off my face or stick out either side... not a good look! But even though I can't wear sunglasses, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to look. These shades by Thierry Lasry are gorgeous and if you are one of those lucky people who can get away with quirky shapes then they're a must-have.
Photobucket
Links
All available at Browns

3 comments:

Taylor said...

you have the cutest freakin blog ever. i love the design on your blog, and i can't decide if your clothes or you are more adorable. linked fer shure.

Siobhan said...

i love the shapes of the sunglasses

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

These are lovely...(why have I never heard of him?)